- The money transfers are fast and with favorable commission rates to nearly 1700 branches of Ziraat Bank in Turkey,
- The possibility of having bank accounts simultaneously in GEL / USD / EUR / TRY.
- The possibility to open a time deposit in GEL / USD / EUR / TRY.
- The possibility of cash withdrawal from the accounts opened in Ziraat Bank branches in Turkey.
- Foreign citizens will not have to go through unnecessary procedures in order to open an account; Clients should only present Passport or Residence Card of Georgia.
As of 1 January 2018, the Bank is a member of a deposit insurance system established in Georgia in accordance with the Law of Georgia on Deposit Insurance System, whereas in case of insurance event, each individual depositor is entitled to receive a compensation from the Deposit Insurance Agency, up to the maximum insured amount of 15,000 GEL, regardless of the number of deposit accounts kept in each individual bank operating in the territory of Georgia. The remainder shall be compensated as provided under the effective legislation of Georgia.
For more information on deposit insurance system, see web site of LEPL Deposit Insurance Agency: www.diagency.ge